A yummy steak is a perfect recipe for a weekend party.Either at home or out at a diner, a meat steak is always a temptation.
The common class of steaks includes
- Red meat or beef steak: A parallel cut out of uniform thickness varying from 0.5 to 2 inches or 1 to 5 centimeters is used for steak preparation. These tender pieces are then pan-fried, grilled or broiled.The delicate loin and rib portions are easily cooked using dry heat and presented as a whole. The firm pieces are cooked with moist heat.
- Fish steak: Parallel Slices on either side of the spines are used for the preparation. Apart from grilling and pan-fry, it can also be baked in the sauce as it takes less time for it is
- Pork steak: The shoulder flesh is used to cook this dish. The cooking process is much slower and is mostly done in barbecue sauce.
Steps for a lip-smacking steak preparation:
- The best ingredients promise a healthy meal: Avoid supermarket products rather get quality and hormone-free, lean cuts of meat from the nearby butcher shop.
- Marinating for the best flavor: According to the meat quantity, marinate the raw portions of meat with olive oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, mustard sauce, balsamic vinegar and crushed garlic. Parsley, salt, and pepper can be added as seasonings. Keep aside for an overnight or minimum of two hours.
- Cooking restaurant style: There are two ways to cook your steak. First using a souse-vide. Sous Vide is my prefered method of cooking. However, if you do not possess a souse-vide, then you can achieve the same restaurant taste by following these steps.
- Preheat your oven to 350℉
- Medium heat a pan and melt a tablespoon of organic butter.
- Sear the steak sides for 2-5 minutes, closing the lid each time for a well-cooked steak.Allow the juices to sizzle over the meat.
- An alternative to step 3 is that you can put the steak on an oven rack over a tinfoil lined with a baking sheet and roast it for 5-15 minutes.
- Presentation and serving: A hot steak served with buttery mashed potato and steamed vegetables are just great to have!
Enjoy your steak! Bon Appetite!